Services FREE CHANNEL BANNER!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artekis

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I am just a bored student looking to make some Channel banners as well as thumbnails and maybe even a facebook or twitter banner as well if wanted. I am no professional but I feel like I do a decent job at making the banners and such. I have made a few already for others and myself. I hope you like them and maybe consider contacting me :)

Ways to contact me:
Twitter : twitter.com/Artekis_
Facebook: facebook.com/artekis6

Joan TechTips

Reaction score
Hello, I am going to start a youtube chanel (called: Joan techtips) and I would like someone to make me an intro. I am searching for someone who can do a tech style intro (like the one from linustechtips) for free. Off course I would put the credits in the video description of every video it is on. Thank You very much.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hello, I am going to start a youtube chanel (called: Joan techtips) and I would like someone to make me an intro. I am searching for someone who can do a tech style intro (like the one from linustechtips) for free. Off course I would put the credits in the video description of every video it is on. Thank You very much.

Hi and welcome to YTtalk. :)

This thread is from February and OP hasn't been online since April. Please don't bump very old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are. ^^

Tip: You can see when a member was last online by clicking on their username above their avatar.

OP gave her contact details in the thread:

Ways to contact me:
Twitter : twitter.com/Artekis_
Facebook: facebook.com/artekis6
Feel free to start a new thread discussing this topic or reply to a more recent existing thread (less than 1 month old is recommended.)

Status
Not open for further replies.