Finished/Closed Free channel art

TomB123

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hey Tom, thank you for your reply. I'm thinking something along the lines of like this (very rough idea)
I made this, I decided it would look better just saying ReMakeable or the text would be too smallremakeable.jpg[DOUBLEPOST=1476606869,1476606809][/DOUBLEPOST]
good stuff! Good to see guys like you trying to help out others. Can you also help me out with my channel art too please? i can give you my contact info so that we can talk about it I'm willing to wait. Just let me know when you're available so that i can send you my contact details
yep, but I have to do about 3 other peoples first.

TomB123

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
So I'm going to be doing CoD gameplays as well as walkthroughs of a variety of different games. I currently just have a basic black wallpaper, with "Jacktics" in the middle, with a Goku on the left side and Blastoise on the right. So I think I wanted maybe a dark colour theme with yeah, a Goku and a Blastoise and perhaps a Call of Duty action shot or something just to fill it out.

Extremely grateful!
Hopefully you like this :)

Attachments

DemonDoggie0811

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would really like a new banner as the focus of my channel has changed. Could You make me a banner that is a cross between COD and Forza horizon(Or Cars in general.) Just Let me know if you need any other info, or go to my channel(The Button does work) for channel name and ideas about my content. Thanks!

XiaoLiangSheng

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, so i am looking for someone who needs some channel art for their channel. It is completely free and i will also make a header for your twitter. I have included a couple of pieces of my work
Can you make me one? I would like it to be a minecraft theme like my YouTube channel art and if it possible can you put my Minecraft character so it would look cool. Most important the channel art should be clean. :)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey man, Nice work! I was wondering if you could make one for me. My channel name is American Monkey and I play WW2 based games such as World of tanks, Heroes and generals, and many more. That would be great thanks!

My email: zachodude789@yahoo.com

jmichael1

Reaction score
Hey Im a small youtuber who is looking for a logo and a banner.The logo could be saying JM1 with some designs and the banner could say JMICHAEL1
Thank you in advance