Finished/Closed Free channel art

TopSecretR35

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi , I am in desperate need of a good banner! Thank you for offering!

I really hope you're not too flooded. Good banners are a blessing. You're skills are great.

Please do contact me on Skype : dhiren_nair or email:s209081382@gmail.com

Thank you so much

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, so i am looking for someone who needs some channel art for their channel. It is completely free and i will also make a header for your twitter. I have included a couple of pieces of my work
I'd be very interested in both of these! contact me on my youtube at egotrip'd gaming and/or my email at mageauderek777@gmail.com. Check the youtube in advance because I do have a general logo to start.

Jacktics

Reaction score
Hey dude! Just starting out as a Youtuber, and would love if you could create me a banner! If you're interested, please let me know.

Thank you :)

TomB123

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hey dude! Just starting out as a Youtuber, and would love if you could create me a banner! If you're interested, please let me know.

Thank you :)
Yep, just give me an idea what videos you will be making and any ideas about how you want it to look

Reaction score
Hey Tom, would love it if you could make me up a banner for Youtube and a Avatar/logo for Youtube as well. I put up a thread in the Request's section of what I would be looking for, (nothing too difficult I hope) here is a copy and paste of what I posted in the thread of mine in that section

Just starting out and am in need of some basic channel art for my new channel. A banner and avatar/logo would be great.

A basic idea I had was having my channel name in the center "ReMakeable Entertainment"
and on the R somewhere have a pair of scissors starting to cut out the letter "R" and maybe have the second leg of the "R" (closest to the "e" go down and create an underline for the whole channel name like this: ReMakeable Entertainment Also doesn't have to be a straight as an arrow line it can be a little thicker and slightly brush stroked.
Letters don't have to be Arial or Times New Roman chunkier is better but not Comic Sans all over the place lettering style. Please :)

Other then that I'm perfectly alright with leaving the rest of the creativity in your hands background is up to you pattern of some sort is fine, or a solid color, or a cartoonish image. Avatar/logo if it could be the same R with the scissors starting to cut out the R that would be great, It doesn't have to have the elongated second leg of the R for the avatar/logo.

The rest of it is up to you. If you want to make any other channel art I could use it would be welcomed but the important things are the basics for now.

I will gladly include your information in my about page as well as in the description of the first few video's I upload.
Thanks a bunch if you could do that for me!

TomB123

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hey Tom, would love it if you could make me up a banner for Youtube and a Avatar/logo for Youtube as well. I put up a thread in the Request's section of what I would be looking for, (nothing too difficult I hope) here is a copy and paste of what I posted in the thread of mine in that section

Thanks a bunch if you could do that for me!
i'm a little confused about the R and E stuff, but i'll see what I can do

Megan Byrne

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, so i am looking for someone who needs some channel art for their channel. It is completely free and i will also make a header for your twitter. I have included a couple of pieces of my work
Hey! Please could you make a banner for my channel? its ThruMegsEyes. I was wanting something purple but not really any ideas?

Jacktics

Reaction score
So I'm going to be doing CoD gameplays as well as walkthroughs of a variety of different games. I currently just have a basic black wallpaper, with "Jacktics" in the middle, with a Goku on the left side and Blastoise on the right. So I think I wanted maybe a dark colour theme with yeah, a Goku and a Blastoise and perhaps a Call of Duty action shot or something just to fill it out.

Extremely grateful!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
good stuff! Good to see guys like you trying to help out others. Can you also help me out with my channel art too please? i can give you my contact info so that we can talk about it I'm willing to wait. Just let me know when you're available so that i can send you my contact details