Request [Free] Can somebody edit Intro Text template?

wann3000

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Hello everyone
I was looking for someone who could edit a intro template and put 3 words, 1 bellow other (Super Secret Unlock) on it and send it to me, for me to put in the video, that i´m doing for a youtube/twitch streamer as a funny video containing 2 peoples "love for each other" , search this name on youtube this is the intro i want for my video "Hi Tech v2 Logo Reveal Intro Template #161 Sony Vegas Pro" i would appreciate if anyone help me with this, your name will appear on the credits for the help and possibly shoutout by the youtube/twitch streamer.

Thanks and Cya

peanutbutter1234Zz

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i can do it[DOUBLEPOST=1497906083,1497906007][/DOUBLEPOST]How should I send it to you?

PopsLetsPlay

UBER Gamer
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would love to do it for you, but the download link for the template is not responding

PopsLetsPlay

UBER Gamer
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
the whole technicoz site isn't responding so anything from there he's not going to be able to get, atleast for now. who knows when it will be back up

wann3000

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Thanks for the fast answer guys

i can do it[DOUBLEPOST=1497906083,1497906007][/DOUBLEPOST]How should I send it to you?
maybe by mediafire or mega...

I would love to do it for you, but the download link for the template is not responding
the whole technicoz site isn't responding so anything from there he's not going to be able to get, atleast for now. who knows when it will be back up
i just checked the site and it was working including the download link, as far i know you can only see the download link and download if you allow his app on your google, youtube account and then you will be redirected to mediafire for the file. if you still can´t clink on the link or don´t want to get the app on your acc, i can send you the direct link for the file.

PopsLetsPlay

UBER Gamer
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Here you go, enjoy! :thumbsup2: If you want me to edit it some more..maybe background music of your liking? let me know and i'll add it in. Also i have the project saved as a sony vegas file. If you want to download it by other means and don't know how, just send me a message on the forum and i'll tell you how. pretty simple.

Last edited:
Reactions: wann3000

wann3000

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I'm uploading the vid to mediafire. I'll send the link soon. Could you sub to my channel also (as a payment (I guess))
i will wait for it
Here you go, enjoy! :thumbsup2: If you want me to edit it some more..maybe background music of your liking? let me know and i'll add it in. Also i have the project saved as a sony vegas file. If you want to download it by other means and don't know how, just send me a message on the forum and i'll tell you how. pretty simple.
i don't want to be picky but i think you missing 3 seconds at the end and the words maybe a little big?

PopsLetsPlay

UBER Gamer
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
i will wait for it

i don't want to be picky but i think you missing 3 seconds at the end and the words maybe a little big?
alright i'll fix it for ya[DOUBLEPOST=1497923610,1497919362][/DOUBLEPOST]ok, how's this? I am still up for fixing it however you like, if this doesn't do the trick for ya.

Reactions: wann3000