Free Basic Intro Kinda Girly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
This is a free basic intro you can use with any without any credit needed, the only terms is it isnt redistributed on other sites or repackaged, all contents come with the intro such as the vegas file, the original PSD and images, the music is also included but it aint very good at all feel free to edit away and have fun with it. No link back needed and feel free to monetise any video using it.

The PSD has all the layers needed if you fancy making colour changes to make it less girly.

Here it is:

It is in 720p, you can downscale it but I wouldn't recommend upscaling to 1080p.

It isnt the best of intros but someone might want to use it, you could easily make this an outro.

You can download it here:

http://yttalk.com/downloads/Intro.zip

Enjoy!

Its like... "space... the final frontier.." to me for some reason. The audio I mean.

I hate it but its pretty much as good as I can do lol
It would take a special kind of channel. If you want to have any kind of energy in your vlogs it won't really work, but if you're doing like "relaxing chit chat" or a calm documentary about space travel or something, it would work great lol

It would take a special kind of channel. If you want to have any kind of energy in your vlogs it won't really work, but if you're doing like "relaxing chit chat" or a calm documentary about space travel or something, it would work great lol

Thankfully the music is just there as filler really so it comes with some at least lol the music can be easily replaced by anyone wanting to use the rest of it :D That is my limited keyboard piano skills showing right there, coming to think of it though even using a proper piano I couldnt perform much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back