Finished/Closed *FREE* Banners, Profile Pictures, and Thumbnails!

Status
Not open for further replies.

notjamie

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys,

Recently I've been getting into graphic design and it looks awesome! I use Photoshop CS6 so I would like to spread the love because channel art and thumbnails are crucial to gaining subscribers.

I offer three services for free:
  1. Banners
  2. Thumbnails
  3. Profile Pictures (cartoon and text)

Here are examples of my art. I will try my best to make everyone's banners.banner.png sims banner.jpg s5e6.png react muse.png profile pic.png

Please give as much detail as possible, including what text you want on the banner, effects, color scheme, etc.
If you want a cartoon profile picture you will have to send in a picture of yourself.

Attachments

Last edited:

Camikazi Gamers

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
do you think there is anything you can do for my Logo? I just want it to pop more and not be so 2D.

lorenplanes

Reaction score
Hi, is there anything you can do for my profile pic on my channel, I have no idea what I want, but I need a completely new profile picture. Primary Colour: Blue Oh, and it's gotta be aviation themed/related
Please email me: lorenplanes@gmail.com, and we can discuss this further.

Selim Keles

Nap King
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
hey can you make me a new profile picture it would be nice
now the channel name is ESC Fanatic just something simple
or if your up to it can you somehow involve this trophy you dont have to but it would be cool if you could just ask for any more information
thanks

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Could you please make me a profile photo with a character on it no other guidelines just need it for my comedy/commentary channel.

TopSecretR35

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi, I'm in desperate need of a banner. Tried to make one myself, but I don't quite know what I'm doing.. My channel is focussed on racing gameplay, and I play a lot of Forza on Xbox one. For easy reference take a look via my signature. So anything that conveys speed etc. And it'd be awesome if my instagram and twitter where available.

Thank you so much for helping clueless people out.

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Recently I've been getting into graphic design and it looks awesome! I use Photoshop CS6 so I would like to spread the love because channel art and thumbnails are crucial to gaining subscribers.

I offer three services for free:
  1. Banners
  2. Thumbnails
  3. Profile Pictures (cartoon and text)

Here are examples of my art. I will try my best to make everyone's banners.View attachment 36905 View attachment 36992 View attachment 36906 View attachment 36909 View attachment 36907

Please give as much detail as possible, including what text you want on the banner, effects, color scheme, etc.
If you want a cartoon profile picture you will have to send in a picture of yourself.
Hey, I was wondering if you would be able to make us a banner and a profile picture please? We are just starting out and would be really grateful if you would create the art for our gaming channel. We would love for the main theme of the artwork to be gaming related and it would be nice to have the initials of our channel (PLG) in the logo and the full name of the channel in the banner (PsychoticLegendsGaming). I love the galaxy effect and our channel colours are the same as the galaxy theme. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.