Services Free Banners and Logos!

LostTrigger

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi YTT community! im Losttrigger and i like doing graphic work. I want to build up a portfolio so im offering free banners and logo's for anyone interested. its free, a shoutout would be nice but not required haha, if interested you can post in this thread what you want or dm me but tweeting at me would get the quickest response(@LostTrigger). After we talk about what you want it should be done within a day or so. Stuff i've made on my own

Banners

LOGO'S

Last edited:
Reactions: TAir

OGBuckala

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yo, i am interested in your services if you can make me one for the you tube channel the name is OGBuckala and if you can some how incorporate orange colors in there to match my logo thanks in advance.

Kieran McCormack

Reaction score
Hey man I'm also interested in your services, I can't seem to find you on twitter though or else I'd DM you there, hit me up if you want, I'd love to chat about some channel design

BigFlood

Reaction score
He i am interested in your service i really want a banner and logo for my gaming channel BigFlood.

PMW

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I hope you're still doing services because I could use one of yours, I need a new banner for my channel ... The one I have now is just a random picture lmao. If you respond I will tell you some specifics. Please and thank you :D

Gods of Odds

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm looking for a banner and if possible also a logo for a clan I lead called Wanderers of Witch Space in Elite Dangerous, I am looking for someone who is willing to help me and do it for free. If you have any questions then do feel free to ask.