Services Free banner templates

BWFC GFX

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Colour can be changed and any social media tags you want can be added, just let me know.

Down below is what they look like. The first one is shooter-themed, whilst the second would probably be used for Minecraft and such.

Attachments

BrambleLyon

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
I would be interested in having a banner, do I pm you or do I email you or just post what I want here? thanks!

BWFC GFX

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I would be interested in having a banner, do I pm you or do I email you or just post what I want here? thanks!
Hi, just let me know what name you want on it, any social media tags and the colour you want it to be.

LegendOfSwift

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That green one looks sick! Could I have the "EXAMPLE" say Swift? I only have a twitter, so could i have that say LegendOfSwiftx and have the facebook and snapchat removed? That would be awesome!

BWFC GFX

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
That green one looks sick! Could I have the "EXAMPLE" say Swift? I only have a twitter, so could i have that say LegendOfSwiftx and have the facebook and snapchat removed? That would be awesome!
How does this look? if there is anything you want added to it just let me know. Also can I say your current banner looks great

Attachments

LegendOfSwift

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
How does this look? if there is anything you want added to it just let me know. Also can I say your current banner looks great
Thanks man! It looks great, appreciate the work! Could I actually have the Youtube Icon say "LegendOfSwift"? I like to go by Swift but my actual channel link is LegendOfSwift xD

DHines34

Reaction score
Can I get one of the first designs?
Name: DHines34
instead of home for gaming please put "The Cheap Gamer" (no quotations)
and instead of social media please put: I like free stuff