Free background vlog music?

CharlieSTV

Reaction score
I'm looking for some cool ukelele music, the background music used in vlogs. Please try not to link me to incomptec, there music is so... 90's! Thanks.

TheRomanticsWB

Jack of All Trades
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Incompetec is awesome. That guy does so much free music. The library is huge. It's not 90's at all. There's a lot of different categories.
Also, you're wanting ukelele music and worrying about it being too 90's? :D

CharlieSTV

Reaction score
Incompetec is awesome. That guy does so much free music. The library is huge. It's not 90's at all. There's a lot of different categories.
Also, you're wanting ukelele music and worrying about it being too 90's? :D
lol, it all seems cheesy and synthesized.

TylorSkory

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Google "Creative Commons SoundCloud" and search Ukelele. Make sure "commercial" and "downloadable" are both checked. You might find something there.

Orbit

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
machinimasound is pretty cool, but incompetech is a holy name around these parts :p and it doesn't sound too s club 7 to me, it's got everything from classical to dubstep which is why so many people might be trying to link you it

Reactions: TheRomanticsWB

TheRomanticsWB

Jack of All Trades
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
machinimasound is pretty cool, but incompetech is a holy name around these parts :p and it doesn't sound too s club 7 to me, it's got everything from classical to dubstep which is why so many people might be trying to link you it
There's some 90's sounding stuff for sure but the library is SO large...

joedextermusic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This is the best one out there. Every big vlogger uses his stuff. Just google incompetech music