Services Free and Professional YouTube Thumbnails, Outro Cards, and Overlays

SmokeySpace

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm just perfecting my work, making thumbnails, outro cards, and overlays completely free and very professional, tell me what you want, how you want it, and I will do it, I am also willing to get creative.

I will get them to you withing a couple days during the week, hopefully within 24 hours over the weekend

No restrictions on thumbnails I have examples below, just tell me your style

Outros and Overlays - Colors and Social Media and then of course your channel name (I can also add a facecam for overlay)

Thumbnails -

Outro Card -

Overlays -

Last edited:

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
I got to say that your work looks really good. I was wondering if you could help me with an Overlay for my Stream,, I'm kind of lost of what to include or how to include it.... Not sure if my overlay looks decent or how to make it better. I play on iPad so I need to have those black bars on the sides... here's an example and thank you so much for your help

Screen Shot 2018-09-26 at 00.54.59 copy.jpg

Reactions: SmokeySpace

SmokeySpace

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I got to say that your work looks really good. I was wondering if you could help me with an Overlay for my Stream,, I'm kind of lost of what to include or how to include it.... Not sure if my overlay looks decent or how to make it better. I play on iPad so I need to have those black bars on the sides... here's an example and thank you so much for your help

View attachment 42428
I would be happy to help, would you want anything to go onto the screen or just have the side bars? I can do both as well

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
I would be happy to help, would you want anything to go onto the screen or just have the side bars? I can do both as well
If you can do both that would be awesome just to see the difference. If not, there's no problem if there's something on screen/video. I still want to add followers/subscribers goal and would be nice if I can show the person who donates too. Thanks so much for your help and I'm not in a rush so take the time you need

Obby Games

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey SmokeySpace,

You sir, are a scholar and a gentleman!

I am curious if you would be willing to create for me a banner, channel icon and whatever else you feel like making for me. This is a brand new channel that has no videos yet, and I am horrible at image editing. You can make them whatever your awesome creative heart desires. Channel is called BuildaZoo and will be focused on providing youtube information and getting viewer participation. PM me if you would like more information or are interested in helping me out. I would be forever in your debt ;)

Obby[DOUBLEPOST=1538262125,1538217385][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey man, apparently I can't pm until I have 50 messages on here haha. send me a friend request on discord Obby#2356

SmokeySpace

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey SmokeySpace,

You sir, are a scholar and a gentleman!

I am curious if you would be willing to create for me a banner, channel icon and whatever else you feel like making for me. This is a brand new channel that has no videos yet, and I am horrible at image editing. You can make them whatever your awesome creative heart desires. Channel is called BuildaZoo and will be focused on providing youtube information and getting viewer participation. PM me if you would like more information or are interested in helping me out. I would be forever in your debt ;)

Obby[DOUBLEPOST=1538262125,1538217385][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey man, apparently I can't pm until I have 50 messages on here haha. send me a friend request on discord Obby#2356
Ok I did

Reactions: Obby Games

TPS_World

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm interested, send me a request on Discord as well. tenpoundsterling#0707

nellythebaud

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
SmokeySpace I just have to say your pretty good at creating these things and you deserve to be recognized. Send me a friend request on Discord NellyT123#9862

MAGnify

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Amazing work Smokey :) They look great!

I'm starting up a simple channel, would love to talk to you about it as a resource. My discord is Mikey ;) #3545.

Hope to hear from you!