Fraps won't accept credit card!

Alrod360

Proud leader of VideoGameAddictz!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Animator
I am trying to buy Fraps online and it is not letting me buy it with my credit card! It says that the credit card is invalid! I even tried creating a paypal account and using that, and that still didn't work! Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong or if there is an alternate solution to my problem?

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Either you put in the wrong information or your credit card is invalid. Perhaps they don't take the kind of credit card you use? I would contact the credit card company if the information you put in was correct.

Alrod360

Proud leader of VideoGameAddictz!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Animator
Either you put in the wrong information or your credit card is invalid. Perhaps they don't take the kind of credit card you use? I would contact the credit card company if the information you put in was correct.
The credit card is valid because afterwards I used it to put gas in my car and it worked perfectly, plus it was a mastercard and they said they accepted mastercard. So it's not because the credit card is invalid!

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The credit card is valid because afterwards I used it to put gas in my car and it worked perfectly, plus it was a mastercard and they said they accepted mastercard. So it's not because the credit card is invalid!
Then I would contact fraps.