Fraps and PlayClaw problems?

MrSpeedyChicken

Speedy Chickens Don't Mess Around
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Whenever I try to rec with Fraps and PlayClaw3 (With BEST SETTINGS) they lag badly with Minecraft. This is going to be a major problem cause my iMicro Mic Delivers TOMORROW, So I've Been Browsing Youtube To Fix Fraps And PlayClaw3 Lag With Minecraft. If any of u guys can help don't hesitate to ask.

Thx,
MrSpeedyChicken
P.S: Once My Microphone has been delivered, I'm starting recording.

Azwolop

I'm Trippin'.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
What is the need for both fraps and playclaw?

MrSpeedyChicken

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
? Can you explain that? I have a Windows 7.

Azwolop

I'm Trippin'.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Fraps and Playclaw are both footage recording programs arnt hey? Are you tryin to say you use both of them for different games and that they both lag?

MrSpeedyChicken

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
They are game capturing recorders. Whenever I use fraps, lag, Playclaw, lag! I tested Them Out BOTH for minecraft and they lag it up badly.

Azwolop

I'm Trippin'.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Your computer won't be able to handle supporting both Minecraft and a Recording program then, it'll be a memory issue. More often than not the only help people have to give is, Improve your computers specs, set your minecraft settings to the lowest they can go, or a effective one is by installing the minecraft mod Optifine. It adds a large amount of custom settings and makes Minecraft able to operate on even terrible spec'ed systems.

MrSpeedyChicken

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Good Idea. I Can Download The Minecraft Mod Optifine. I Hope This Works. Btw How Do U Improve Ur Computer Specs?

Azwolop

I'm Trippin'.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
By buying new parts.. expensive more often than not, atleast for decent quality parts. Would be simpler to find ways around doing that, nobody wants to buy an entire new system unless they're planning on taking gaming seriously!

NaturalPortman

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Your computer probably can't handle it. Fraps is heavy on the memory of your computer. Before you even start doing youtube game commentary I'd invest in a good gaming computer if I were you.

MrSpeedyChicken

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I Can't afford a gaming desktop or a laptop.