Gaming FPS Background Footage Request

Unknown_User5

I've Got It
Reaction score
Hello.

With my laptop, I am unable to record anything except Minecraft. This is alright when I am doing live commentary, but when I am doing rants about random topics, it is not the most interesting thing to watch.

So, I was wondering if anyone would be willing to provide me with game play from an FPS game like COD or Red Orchestra 2 etc. In return, I will put your channel in my featured channels list, and for every video your footage is used, I will stick a link to your channel in the description.

Thanks!

Flame

Gaming, Lego and Food and Water. I could survive.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer
Does it have to a game like COD or Red Orchestra or can it be something like TF2 or another fps type game?

Unknown_User5

I've Got It
Reaction score
Does it have to a game like COD or Red Orchestra or can it be something like TF2 or another fps type game?
It can be another, just something interesting to watch in the background. Those were just examples.

Unknown_User5

I've Got It
Reaction score
I am still looking for some background footage, anything FPS. It needs to be of decent quality, at least 720p, and preferably recorded with Dxtory.

Vincent the Watermelon

Life is awesome!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Vlogger, Gamer
I could do some COD 4 footage, is fraps okay for recording software because that's what I use and it gets 720p