Forums Now Officially Open!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Welcome to YTtalk.com we are now officially open to the public at last! Here is a quick summary of the purpose of our community and what it is for:

Our community is a place where fellow YouTubers can come together to talk about YouTube including video editing, video promotion, branding, channel design, general YouTube gossip and chat and much more. I created the community to allow us to share our YouTube experiences with each other and to help each other get the best out of our YouTube experience and make friends a long the way. Sharing knowledge is always something I love doing and this allows all of us to come together and do so.

If you are a visitor and not signed up yet I would like to welcome you to our community forums, I hope that we can all benefit from each other by having this as a resource for us all and I hope that you do join and become involved :)

Make sure to introduce yourself to us here for a warm welcome to the site:

http://yttalk.com/forums/introduce-yourself.4/

We have two specific forums for channel and video promotion where you can post your videos and channels, pretty much a place for you to advertise yourself to our community and to help you get your word out there.

For everyone who has already signed up, I am very appreciative of all your hard work in helping out and I really look forward to building the community further now we are properly open and seeing more people arrive and enjoying it the same.

I have many plans to make the community even better over time and of course to add cool custom new features and hold some competitions and contests with prizes and make it even more resourceful with more articles, tips for experienced users and beginners etc if anyone notices any bugs or style issues let us know here so we can quickly fix them: http://yttalk.com/forums/site-support-and-suggestions.5/

We have our Facebook page ready which will contain forum updates and events and if you would like to stay up to date please like our page:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/YouTube-Forums/216120141777111

I would like to mention our side panel which scrolls down the page now too. These are both mine and my partners background websites, we like to link all of them together to help grow each one so if you are in need of a new background make sure to check them out, we also link to here so others can find us more easily and hopefully join in too. I also have plans for an extra new forum regarding channel design/backgrounds.

So all in all, welcome to YTtalk, if you have any suggestions, feedback or need any help using the forums ask away here, we are more than happy to help. I hope to see you around and that you enjoy your time here, if you haven't already, please bookmark us :)

Enjoy your stay with us.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
No problem, I am glad you like it here and thanks :)

Reactions: kkushalbeatzz

Ellie

I've Got It
Reaction score
Do you know how i can add a video to my post i cant figure it out?

Status
Not open for further replies.