Forum Update (Bugs,Small Logo,etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shendijiro

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer, Animator, Other
Ok guys, I am here to tell you guys what's been happening with all the bugs you guys are finding. I didn't post this before because I tough it was going to be a fast fixed but it has gone long.

As you guys know, the forum logo is really small, the Mark Forum Read, Search Forum, etc are non functional. At the bottom you see the information that use to be at the right side of the page, and some other bugs. All this has been cause because Xenforo (that is were this forum is in) has some design updates and cause our site to get all glitchy and buggy. Our admin @Joe is working on it and has a case already opened at Xenforo so all this can be fixed.

For now the "What's New" here is a link to it: http://yttalk.com/find-new/6872432/posts
Once in there you can also click on Mark forum as read on the right side.

We are sorry for the inconvenience and we hope you guys understand that we are doing our best to keep the forum in good shape!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another note, for new members under 10 posts, don't worry if you see your post awaiting moderation. This was one updated added so we can keep the forum even more spam free :) As soon as one of the mods is online we will be reviewing your posts!

midzan21

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
There is still problem with width and right sidebar... Other things are minor issues for me (this one is major)

Riddikore

Overseer of Earth Realm
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yup, nothing's been fixed yet. Don't have an ETA for when it'll be fixed yet but we'll see if @Joe has any updates.

Reactions: Joe

RATTLED

I'm the one who knocks.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Glad it's back to it's best again, if I ever notice anything is where it shouldn't be I'll be sure to let someone know!

Reactions: Joe
Status
Not open for further replies.