Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Forum Update (Bugs,Small Logo,etc)

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Shendijiro, Jan 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shendijiro
    Ghost Moderator
    Cash:
    $5,172
    Ok guys, I am here to tell you guys what's been happening with all the bugs you guys are finding. I didn't post this before because I tough it was going to be a fast fixed but it has gone long.

As you guys know, the forum logo is really small, the Mark Forum Read, Search Forum, etc are non functional. At the bottom you see the information that use to be at the right side of the page, and some other bugs. All this has been cause because Xenforo (that is were this forum is in) has some design updates and cause our site to get all glitchy and buggy. Our admin @Joe is working on it and has a case already opened at Xenforo so all this can be fixed.

For now the "What's New" here is a link to it: http://yttalk.com/find-new/6872432/posts
    Once in there you can also click on Mark forum as read on the right side.

We are sorry for the inconvenience and we hope you guys understand that we are doing our best to keep the forum in good shape!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another note, for new members under 10 posts, don't worry if you see your post awaiting moderation. This was one updated added so we can keep the forum even more spam free :) As soon as one of the mods is online we will be reviewing your posts!

2. Selim Keles
    Nap King
    Cash:
    $337
    Cool hope it does get sorted out soon

RedFox, danuspac and Shendijiro like this.
  3. Jawad Soomro
    I'm a Human!
    Cash:
    $12,818
    Well yeah I need to scroll all the way down to check out the new threads lol. Hopefully these issues will be fixed soon :)

4. Switchbox
    Give me your food
    Cash:
    $1,761
    Glad it's getting fixed :)

RedFox and Shendijiro like this.
  5. midzan21
    YTtalk Mad
    Cash:
    $12
    There is still problem with width and right sidebar... Other things are minor issues for me (this one is major)

6. Riddikore
    Overseer of Earth Realm
    Yup, nothing's been fixed yet. Don't have an ETA for when it'll be fixed yet but we'll see if @Joe has any updates.

Joe likes this.
  7. Selim Keles
    Nap King
    Cash:
    $337
    Woo it's all fixed thank god so much better to use now lol good job and thanks @Joe

Riddikore and Joe like this.
  8. Joe
    Joe
    YTtalk Administrator
    No worries, sorry for the delay guys! :)

Riddikore and Selim Keles like this.
  9. RATTLED
    I'm the one who knocks.
    Cash:
    $44
    Glad it's back to it's best again, if I ever notice anything is where it shouldn't be I'll be sure to let someone know!

Joe likes this.
  10. midzan21
    YTtalk Mad
    Cash:
    $12
    OK, finally it is working fine after some time :) Thanks @Joe for fixing design issues :)

ibenplaysgames and Joe like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.