Forum for Youtube Gaming

WilBajamas

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys, I know a lot of you guys have started out being on Youtube Communities a long time.
I've just started but I noticed that YoutubeGaming.com has changed, it doesn't have forums now?
Only sites and videos etc???

Brenden

Message me if you need anything :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Never heard of this site. What was it?

WilBajamas

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It used to be youtubegaming.com, now it's gaming.youtube.com I think....
It used to be a forum, now it's just for videos and headlines etf....stuff like that....

Ka--kashi

Anime YouTuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys, I know a lot of you guys have started out being on Youtube Communities a long time.
I've just started but I noticed that YoutubeGaming.com has changed, it doesn't have forums now?
Only sites and videos etc???
Youtubegaming has changed to Damnlag and theres also ******** if you want to check that out :)

Ka--kashi

Anime YouTuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Youtube Gaming changed to damnlag??
Really?
Yeah it used to be YouTube gaming, but since YouTube Gaming became an actual thing, they had to rebrand.
I was confused at first when I went on and it sent me to the YouTube Gaming site.
So I googled it and it's there! :)

WilBajamas

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah it used to be YouTube gaming, but since YouTube Gaming became an actual thing, they had to rebrand.
I was confused at first when I went on and it sent me to the YouTube Gaming site.
So I googled it and it's there! :)
I thought Damnlag is a private wesbite?? And youtube have a forum of it's own??

Ka--kashi

Anime YouTuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I thought Damnlag is a private wesbite?? And youtube have a forum of it's own??
YouTubeGaming.com was an independent forum before YouTube made the Gaming section of the site.

So because of legal reasons the original domain name of YouTubeGaming was bought from the guys who owned it and was rebranded as DamnLag

Like I said I originally signed up on the forums when it was YouTube gaming and was confused as hell when it all changed

WilBajamas

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
YouTubeGaming.com was an independent forum before YouTube made the Gaming section of the site.

So because of legal reasons the original domain name of YouTubeGaming was bought from the guys who owned it and was rebranded as DamnLag

Like I said I originally signed up on the forums when it was YouTube gaming and was confused as hell when it all changed
oh I see, thanks for the information!! Really gave me a good insight....thanks again ^^
Enjoy the Halloween~~

Reactions: Ka--kashi