Forgot how to Merge Youtube Clips

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I'm trying to make my trailer and I can't seem to remember how to take pieces of my youtube videos and merge them together. I thought it was on the edit video screen, but I don't see it there. I've seen it before, I just forgot what part of youtube it's on. Anybody remember?

Reina

YTT's Grey Warden
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
I'm trying to make my trailer and I can't seem to remember how to take pieces of my youtube videos and merge them together. I thought it was on the edit video screen, but I don't see it there. I've seen it before, I just forgot what part of youtube it's on. Anybody remember?
Merge them together? As in make them fade into each other? What video editing software are you using? Sony Vegas?

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Merge them together? As in make them fade into each other? What video editing software are you using? Sony Vegas?
I had some option to combine some of my clips directly on Youtube unless I was just dreaming of it. I don't want to get into all the software if I can just take directly from youtube.

Reina

YTT's Grey Warden
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
I had some option to combine some of my clips directly on Youtube unless I was just dreaming of it. I don't want to get into all the software if I can just take directly from youtube.
Uhh, if it concerns using Youtube's editor, I've no idea. I do know how to do that though on Sony Vegas and Windows Movie Maker. :/

TheKryation

I've Got It
Reaction score
Go get sony vegas it will make your life 100% easier

Eqo

Better Than You.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Designer
You can drag your clips into Youtube video editor if you don't already have a video editing software, although if you use a Windows pc/laptop you can do it with Windows Movie Maker, save and upload.