Other Foreign Language Challenge....Part 2

Azren the Language Nerd

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
About 1 or 2 months ago, I did a collab with another YTer on this forum called the "Foreign Language Challenge". I had a lot of fun making that video, and I want to make a second part. Essentially, in this video, I would have you try to say some sentences/words in a language that you don't speak. You would have me try to say a few words/sentences in a language that I don't speak. I would edit it and then post the video :)

A few quick points/requirements:

1. I only collab with people who have good video quality and sound quality
2. For me, your persona on camera matters in a collab. I would prefer to collab with someone who has a slightly more "extroverted" or "energetic" personality on camera. I tend to be relatively extroverted/energetic, so I'd like our styles to match somewhat when I put the video together

I'll be giving you words/sentences to say in French, Spanish, or Mandarin, so if you speak any of those then this collab probably wouldn't make sense for us to do together. Also, in pt. 1 of this video, I collabed with some Dutch YouTubers, so it'd be preferable if the language you speak isn't Dutch this time around.

Hope we can collab together! :)

Brenden

Message me if you need anything :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'd be interested in this, but see my channel is a gaming channel. Maybe I can do this during an episode of my terraria let's play or something? I love languages and I think this would be really fun. I lack a camera personally, maybe I can use the laptop's camera out in my kitchen if you want an actual visual footage.

Also, would you be linking to my personal channel? Or no

Azren the Language Nerd

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'd be interested in this, but see my channel is a gaming channel. Maybe I can do this during an episode of my terraria let's play or something? I love languages and I think this would be really fun. I lack a camera personally, maybe I can use the laptop's camera out in my kitchen if you want an actual visual footage.

Also, would you be linking to my personal channel? Or no
How would you forsee that being incorporated into a gaming video?[DOUBLEPOST=1478409685,1478409662][/DOUBLEPOST]
oooo, Sounds fun. I'd be down.
Could you send me a link to your channel please? :)

Brenden

Message me if you need anything :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
How would you forsee that being incorporated into a gaming video?[DOUBLEPOST=1478409685,1478409662][/DOUBLEPOST]

Well maybe have gameplay in the background with the challenge over it?

thekittykayla

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

I can't figure out how to :/ Sorry I'm really new to this webstite. But it's youtube . com/kittykayla