For the Nissan Silvia S15 (200SX) lovers.

capturedbytee

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Gamer
This is one cool widebody. The car is over 14 years old.

Please enjoy my little walkaround and startup video. They are like hens teeth so rare especially one that's been modded so extensively.

Cianforminister

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
What a beautiful car :O is it yours i love your camera swipes mate :) and your angles :) did you do this yourself :)? very good quality of camera also wouldn't mind testing out that beauty of a car ;)

Reactions: capturedbytee

capturedbytee

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
What a beautiful car :O is it yours i love your camera swipes mate :) and your angles :) did you do this yourself :)? very good quality of camera also wouldn't mind testing out that beauty of a car ;)
Thanks so much, it's a good old friend's car. Thanks a lot much appreciate your compliments and you're certainly no stranger to photography/videography. :D

I had the car overnight, and put it through its paces, :D)))). Though I wish I had more time the following day for the video shoot as I had a plane to catch. I will probably be seeing my mate and his car later in the year again.

capturedbytee

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Here's a gentle little driving video of the same car I managed to put together while the Need For Speed World game servers were down (still is). lol.