Other [FOR THE BRAVE, HARDCORE]Looking for a person to film my rise to glory!

AngriestCat

Pure Apeshit
Reaction score
Looking for person to live with me and film my ascend to global icon glory! I have little hope to find such brave human, but i thought it won`t hurt to have this notice out.

The job

• Go around with me, filming my obtainment of power, from darkness to brighter than ten thousand suns.

• Camera can be provided, but i do not like to share my pc, so you have to have your own laptop for editing. Also if you have camera and lots of SD memory cards, better! We might spend some time in the wild where you wont be able dump the footage off your camera.

• Starting location is in south of Spain, but it will involve traveling to other places too.

• It is full time job in literal sense - you will have to go around with me in the wild and not only wild, i just do not see how it could be a part of your day and not whole day and night.

• You do not need high skills in filming or editing, just basic raw stuff, which i can show to you if you never done it before.

• haha, omg i forgot, i am so used to be wild, that did not even think about domestic people worries of what to eat where to sleep. You have at least be comfortable with camping :]. You can eat the way i eat, but if it is too hardcore for you, you are free to buy your food(we never gonna be too far from civilization).
Rewards

• You will own all rights to this very exclusive footage. Which after i reach the global icon status and glory will be very valuable.

• You will learn how to learn. If you will want to.
Interested? Contact me this email - vombatmijita@gmail.com

when i no longer need this i will tell here explicitly, no exact date of the end of the offer

Questions and my answers, for more clarity:

Question: so you don't pay anything upfront? you just give the rights on the footage? how do you know you're going to rise to glory?

Answer: this obviously not a regular job and no i do not pay at all ever.

the smart filmmaker will see f*****g golden opportunity to make some crazy a** movie!!! for generations to talk about! even if i completely fail to dirt it will be very spectacular and interesting failure.

Question: Can you elaborate please?

Answer: trough my life i reached the point where i understand how to improve and learn. I am homeless wild piece of s**t(stereotypically, not that i actually am), and i am happy with my personal life and all that, but i want to share with mass public the way to learn things and i want to show off how i can become best at the most competitive fields of art, athletics, science, engineering, manufacturing from complete homeless and in societies view - hopeless. I can film it on my own and i will if i do not find anyone, but it would be thousands of times better to have some dedicated operator...