For all the website techs out there

Future History Projects

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I will give you mine (however they are upgrading servers for the next 48 hours so I would avoid that if I were you haha). http://www.justhost.com/ it hosts my website I am still using their virtual server package and they have not kicked me off yet. It houses well a ton of videos that are not hosted on youtube (older archived stuff which I still show in galleries). I pay per year about 107 USD. I dont use their domain service its actually pretty screwed up so I had to move my domain service to godaddy.com. I was going to move to godaddy.com because their servers have been crapping out lately but last night they emailed they are upgrading so I guess I wont move now. They are pretty decent. If you need support though they are a challenge so basically its a do-it-yourself outfit dont ask them for much they dont know how to do it haha so you have to learn to do it yourself. There are a lot of low priced places out there. You can buy your own domain name and use domain forwarding to forward it over free space if your on a low budget. So you can buy a domain and then forward it over that free space michael suggested.
thanks, this sounds so confusing, haha