For a specific video, 5+ thousand views everyday BUT no more earnings

Testertalk

Reaction score
Hey there, I'm new here but I just want to get straight into the problem, I fed up with searching about this problem so here I am.

My channel monetized exactly 1 week ago (19 Nov). As you can see in the attached picture; after monetizing the ads, i earned quite good money like 20-45 dollars with 10-40K views everyday for one specific video for a few days and then suddenly it dropped.

On 22 November i earned just 3 dollars from "Normal Estimated Earnings" and a bit from "Youtube Red Estimated Earnings". On 23 November as you can see on the picture just 0,27 dollars and this is not "Normal Estimated Earnings" this is just "Youtube Red Estimated Earnings". So my "Normal Estimated Earning" became 0 dollars after that, even the video still gets 5+ thousand views everyday.

Before u say the reasons like; Do the ads show up still? Yes ads show up, checked from different devices. And things like watch time, which country watched; those are almost like the same as before. Other videos earn without problem but this one. I didn't click any of my ads. I have seen some of my ads just for controlling reasons from the same IP. And viewed this video and others for writing comments and checking the comments, that's all. And after this problem occured, I started using adblocker to not see any of the ads.

So guys, if you have any idea what could have been to this video, I would appreciate it.

Thank you for your time and effort...[DOUBLEPOST=1511707024,1511706476][/DOUBLEPOST]Here is the analytics picture;
[DOUBLEPOST=1511707123][/DOUBLEPOST]Here is the analytics picture; Untitled-2.png

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
People just aren't interacting with the ads as much any more. If you have in-stream banner ads, they must be clicked by an interested viewer for you to make money; just displaying the ads isn't enough. Forget about this video as it is well over a week old now, and make some fresh content.

Your video has passed from its "fresh content" period into its "no longer as fresh and interesting" period. It will continue to make residual income at a much reduced rate for its YouTube lifetime, but will no longer be one of your "headliners"; if you get my drift.