Animation FNAF Animation?

MarkRodriguez2012

Youtube Reviewer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
This is really doubtful since I'm basically a nobody on Youtube so far... but hey, maybe this can help out someone that's also a beginner in the animation field? Was wondering if anyone would like to do an animation based on my suffering on the Five Nights at Freddy's gameplay. I don't know, it's just a thought, and of course, I'll promote the hell out of your video and channel and I'm sure what little fans I have would love to see animated cartoon me being chased by Bonnie and the gang. Anyone interested?

Brenden

Message me if you need anything :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
You might have better luck if you had something to offer in return. To make a full-scale animation like that takes a lot of work,so for an animator to take the time to do this,most would expect something in return.

MarkRodriguez2012

Youtube Reviewer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Well I figured I'd toss my friends and subs their way of course, as well as a shoutout video about it. I know I don't have that much which is why I was hoping this would be for more up and coming animators just starting out. I know the bigger tubers with thousands of subs wouldn't waste their time with me.

Eh, it was a long shot.

braixen1264

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Is it late to say that I'd be willing to do this? I started to learn animation a while ago.
However I still work at a slow pace. Payment would be my growing practice and experience. Again, I need to stress that I'm still learning and depending on the size of the animation, I could take forever; don't expect too much. If you're still interested, let me know.

MarkRodriguez2012

Youtube Reviewer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Oh yeah! It's never too late. In fact I'm honored and I have eternal patience, just update me from time to time.

Later when you're big I'll be honored to say you started out byour helping me out and for little as it's worth I'll promote the hell out of your channel!