Flixpress Intros?

CosmicMeteor

YTtalk Mad
So there is a site that can give free intros and you can buy some. I was thinking of buying one but they put their own audio on. Does anyone know if its safe for monetization?

So there is a site that can give free intros and you can buy some. I was thinking of buying one but they put their own audio on. Does anyone know if its safe for monetization?
For one, I would think it would be better for you to have a custom intro made, specifically for you. There's too many channels that use Flixpress' intros, and it's really annoying to see.
Be unique with your channel.
And as far as monetization goes, I'm pretty sure the music is fine to use, but I'd change it to a non-copyright music choice of your own, just in case!

There is no issue with copyrights from flixpress intro's my friend used it for a long time. I would make a custom intro though. Would set you apart from other channels who use the basic flixpress intro's.

For one, I would think it would be better for you to have a custom intro made, specifically for you. There's too many channels that use Flixpress' intros, and it's really annoying to see.
Be unique with your channel.
And as far as monetization goes, I'm pretty sure the music is fine to use, but I'd change it to a non-copyright music choice of your own, just in case!
Oh I have my own custom one. I just wanted one for a mini series.

Back