Animation Flash Animator/3D Animator/Animator needed! FarCry4 Epicness! :D

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey there!

I have an awesome idea for a Far Cry 4 series, where we release series of created maps for players. These collections of maps would basically tell a story. We could either do 3 or so maps (episodes) per story, or carry out a super long story with tons of maps. This should give players a reason to play the maps, as well as check out our channels.

For each story released, it'd be cool to have a short animation clip explaining/playing out the story leading up to each episode. We can write scripts, produce the animation, and produce the maps. It would almost be like small releases of DLC.

We could make the stories funny, serious, whatever. We just need to make them enticing and fun to watch and play. We would be breaking into a new area with this idea, where the maps actually have a purpose and a story a player can actually get involved in.

I think this would be tons of fun, and I'll do everything in my power to help you out the best I can.

Thanks for checking this out! If you have any interest whatsoever, please drop me a line!

Jimmy/GamingMeatheadHD :)