Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey all,

I have just finished adding our new spam flagging system, now all members are able to flag threads as spam when they notice them. When a total of 6 members flag a thread as spam it will be automatically removed from public view and then placed in queue for staff review. This means that you all will be able to help us with the moderation of the forums to some extent and if you see spam there is something you can do about it to help us remove it even when we are not online.

To flag a thread as spam simply hover the Flag as Spam link at the top right of every thread as below:

spamflag.jpg spamflag.jpg

and then click Flag Thread and then confirm it.

When it reaches 6 spam flags within a 24 hour period it will be removed for our review when we are online.

In time with growth we will of course have to increase the amount of flags before a thread is under review and 6 is a starting point, we will of course let you all know when theres an increase to this amount.

I hope you all like this new feature, with your help we will be able to keep this place as spam free as possible and make sure its a good experience for us all :)

Thanks for reading.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks for the feedback everyone :) Hopefully it helps with things.

Reactions: VlogRays
Status
Not open for further replies.