fixing audio post recording

xLaneYTChannel

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
we recorded 5 hours of audio and have 2 mics and the 2nd mic is lower than the first mic how do i fix that?

Sir Gamealot

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Do you mean that it is lower in terms of volume? If so download any audio or video manipulation software (audacity, not sure but maybe windows movie maker, vegas etc. will work but preferably audacity) and import the clip you want to sound louder and just crank up the volume. I know it may be a bit tedious imprting/exporting with larger clips/files but it can be done within 10-15 minutes. I recommend you use similair mics or find out if they can be edited towards user preferences if the editing process becomes too long.

xLaneYTChannel

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Do you mean that it is lower in terms of volume? If so download any audio or video manipulation software (audacity, not sure but maybe windows movie maker, vegas etc. will work but preferably audacity) and import the clip you want to sound louder and just crank up the volume. I know it may be a bit tedious imprting/exporting with larger clips/files but it can be done within 10-15 minutes. I recommend you use similair mics or find out if they can be edited towards user preferences if the editing process becomes too long.
we use audacity to record our audio and he just sounds like i am at a certain volume and hes maybe a few notches below but its noticable

Sir Gamealot

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Ok, import the lower clip then go to Effects > Amplify and add the amount of decibels you think is good.