Fiverr?

Drewbles

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Anyone used Fiverr website for stuff?

Was thinking of getting a few things done like a cartoon version of me, maybe my entire travel group as well so i could look at animating them (I'm terrible at drawing)

Also as a side project i have loads of fun t-shirt design ideas, if i were to get designs done through Fiverr and i actually get to sell a lot of things with that image, do I have all the rights, could that person claim its theirs or anything?

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have used a couple guys on Fivver for YT Banners / Into / Outro
Always had a good experiance.

Reactions: Drewbles

Phiul

I've Got It
Reaction score
Hello guys,

Sorry to dig up this thread but I have a question about Fiverr. How does revisions really work?

Let's say that a seller provides a service with 3 revisions. When the work is done, he show me and then if I want something different he'll change and that counts as 1 revision.
Is it like that?

Thank you.

TheValueKing

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello guys,

Sorry to dig up this thread but I have a question about Fiverr. How does revisions really work?

Let's say that a seller provides a service with 3 revisions. When the work is done, he show me and then if I want something different he'll change and that counts as 1 revision.
Is it like that?

Thank you.
Yes, so be sure to tell them EVERYTHING that you don't like about it so that way they tackle as much as possible with each revision! Don't be afraid to be honest, especially since you're paying your hard earned money

Mirandapanda

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This is so interesting. I have been intrigued about Fiverr since I watched some big youtubers do youtube videos where they pay people on there to do all kinds of stuff. I was impressed by their talent. I may use people there for music or voiceover at some point. It's awesome that it's so easy to find people to get custom creative work done. Yay internet!

Reactions: Phiul

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I’ve never bought anything on fiver, but I’ve watched a few big YouTubers that did and the graphic designs looked good

Reactions: Phiul

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
I bought a Logo in Fiver (nothing YouTube related) and I was really happy with the result and the experience! I might do it again to get a better version of my Youtube logo Channel. Just make sure to look for someone with a lot of positive comments, it's going to be a little more expensive but it's worth it.. I payed like 50USD for a logo and I can use it wherever I want so yeaah Fiverr is pretty cool

OldManTenno

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have had good luck and bad luck using Fiverr for things. The bad was the intros I wanted done. The good was my logo. Guy was great and quick to respond. If you want, I can refer you.

Phiul

I've Got It
Reaction score
That's great. Could you refer him please? I need a logo.