First year in review.

NickDodd

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Other
Howdy, ya'll.

This forum has exactly what I've been looking for; a place to ask for an overall channel review.

So, as the title alluded to... I've been on YouTube for a year and so far I've essentially done a video a month, now I'm in fact posting every 2 weeks.

I've made an attempt at having a cohesive branding across my channel including keeping my branding across other social media sites too.

I would like to know:
• is my branding too chaotic?
• do my video titles make sense or are they too long or otherwise confusing?
• how are my thumbnails?
• if you've had a chance to watch my latest video, do you feel my videos match my channel in terms of branding, vibes, etc?

I'm here to grow and be the best I can be, so I'm ready to take your harshest criticisms!! Thank you very much for taking the time to give my channel a review!!

nickdodd.ca | NickDoddTV | twitter | instagram | YouTube

JennyAndAlex

Reaction score
Great narration! The vibe is spot on! Really like how upbeat it is! I'll go for a more outdoorsy profile pic (or your NickDodd TV logo) and for the thumbnail, I would say something with more contrast and bigger title will help to get a click while people are browsing.

We are just starting vlogging ourselves (literally first time using premiere pro with our last video here). Full of rough edges but would absolutely LOVE any comments and feedback.

Reactions: NickDodd

NickDodd

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Other
Great narration! The vibe is spot on! Really like how upbeat it is! I'll go for a more outdoorsy profile pic (or your NickDodd TV logo) and for the thumbnail, I would say something with more contrast and bigger title will help to get a click while people are browsing.

We are just starting vlogging ourselves (literally first time using premiere pro with our last video here). Full of rough edges but would absolutely LOVE any comments and feedback.
Thanks for your feedback! I really appreciate it!!

I definitely like your ideas on making my profile pic match my channel, since it's just my generic social media pic for all profiles.

Thanks for the comment on the thumbnails, it's something I'm still working on for sure!