• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

First video on the Front Page

Jamie Taylor

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
So, I was waking up and I decided to look up the word 'the boondocks' and I was surprised to notice that it was the second video in the search and on my other account it's still on the front page. I just can't believe this.

Reactions: ReadingZoneTV

Jordan Pike

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
That's wild man! Holy crow. I can't imagine hitting the front page of YouTube. The video must be getting a lot of traffic? Keep up the great work man! :)

Inspirethee

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
SEO/tagging game on point! Congrats!

DanDaSimmer

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
So cool! I never thought about this, so just did a few searches and noticed I'm on the front page for 'the goths'! That's cool :D I'm about half way down, but still there!
Hope your future videos end up at the top of the front page too

ReadingZoneTV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So, I was waking up and I decided to look up the word 'the boondocks' and I was surprised to notice that it was the second video in the search and on my other account it's still on the front page. I just can't believe this.
Congratulations. Here is the tip you are obviously using to place your vid on 1st page. It's all about using the appropriate key words when you tag your vids. Most of my videos rank as soon as I post them and it's because I research my key words. My recommendation for others is to never use tags that do not pertain to your video because that may cause you to be muted or banned. I was impressed with your work...

Jamie Taylor

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Yeah, i checked it on different accounts it comes up on different levels me and friends both came up on page 1, mines was just higher than his.[DOUBLEPOST=1465873799,1465873668][/DOUBLEPOST]Wait now I see it, it's on the third page now. Sheesh! Well hope it gets back up.

PositivelyBrainwashed

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Yeah, i checked it on different accounts it comes up on different levels me and friends both came up on page 1, mines was just higher than his.[DOUBLEPOST=1465873799,1465873668][/DOUBLEPOST]Wait now I see it, it's on the third page now. Sheesh! Well hope it gets back up.
Youtube gives a slight boost to new videos so they have some chance to be found. The best time to check where your videos truly land is about 2 weeks after you upload them. They can still go up and down in rankings at this point, but it's much harder unless something drastic happens.

LeGenDaryPuLse

Rhythm Savage
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
That is a great accomplishment! Nice work and Congrats