First Video Idea :D

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ok this weekend when i am off work i will be making and editing my first video :)

And most people do a video introducing them to anyone who is going to watch them, and i feel like i have to follow suit, so what sort of things should i put in this video?

Or should i do something else if so what do you think?

I have a few (about 13) video ideas lined up already but non of which i think are good first video ideas D:

enzerutomoshibi

Evil Fairy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer, Reviewer
I think that a channel/self introduction is a good first video idea.

Oscar (CPS) Feliz

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
wait whaaaaa??? b***h you lost me!
you weren't very specific or im just a retarded donkey!

First, If you're doing a custom intro for an specific video I would need to know what it is about in order to give a suggestion in the first place...
If you're looking to a general intro to introduce each video you produce, then I suggest making an intro That sums up justa about everything your channel stands for or is about. Other than that hummm whahh??? :banghead:

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
wait whaaaaa??? b***h you lost me!
you weren't very specific or im just a retarded donkey!

First, If you're doing a custom intro for an specific video I would need to know what it is about in order to give a suggestion in the first place...
If you're looking to a general intro to introduce each video you produce, then I suggest making an intro That sums up justa about everything your channel stands for or is about. Other than that hummm whahh??? :banghead:
I am on about making my first video should i either do a introduction to me, or do one about something else, then do a video later on that introduces me (if you get me)... not a video introduction :)

MattsMindMeld

Our Minds are now one
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
When I started I just made my videos without an intro to what I'm about, if you're doing it right people will know without any need for an intro to who you are.

Reaction score
well what ever the idea you decide 2 do JUST REMEMBER THAT..
THE FIRST 15 SECS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT TIME IN THE VIDEO BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO CAPTURE THE PEOPLES EYES YOU GOOTA BE INTERESTING SO WHATEVER YOU DO BE "INTERESTING AND VERY WATCHABLE"
capture there eyes as soon as that video starts... i wish you good luck[DOUBLEPOST=1354054998,1354054863][/DOUBLEPOST]and give your self certain qualities like an attire something like do a certain voice or wear a certain trademark clothing style sumthing thats original

Bryant

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger, Comedian, Reviewer
i'm a fan of fast/short intros (mine def was not). they get the info out there fast and hold peoples' attention.

ninjacalypse

Reaction score
i don't think the first video should be an intro - it should be one of the strongest ideas out of the remaining ideas you have... you have an audience - don't lose them with an intro about yourself... do something cool / random... search youtube for "how to be ninja" - that's nigahiga's first video... from 5 years back. he has 6 million subscribers today and that video has over 35,000,000 views... hope this helped...

Reaction score
Spammed Videos in posts/threads
HERE CHECK OUT MY VIDEO AND HELP ME OUT BY EITHER DISLIKING OR LIKING THIS VIDEO ON YOUTUBE.....

Video removed by staff

THANKS AND THEN CHECK OUT MY CHANNEL AND SUBSCRIBE TO ME[DOUBLEPOST=1354714601,1354714356][/DOUBLEPOST]i have my own brand of backyard wrestling check out this video.... ITS A PREVIEW OF MY NEXT EVENT ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL... IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE FULL MATCH THEN SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL AND SEE THE FULL MATCH THAT WILL BE POSTED ON 12/15/12

Video removed by staff

Azren the Language Nerd

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You know I think this answer depends on your situation. When I started making videos 8 or 9 months ago, I simply started with a regular video without an intro. But then again in my case the audience I started with were all my Facebook friends, so I didn't feel a need to introduce myself.

That being said if you are starting from scratch I'd suggest one of the following:

1) Make a short introduction video

2) Make a video about___________ (fill in the blank lol) and during the first few moments give a QUICK introduction to yourself. Definitely make it quick though, otherwise people might lose interest and close your video.

I hope that you found that helpful!!