First video I feel really good about, want review on commentary

TobyWan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey Everyone!

So I posted a video today and its the first one where I think I sound comfortable with speaking and fluid as far as the commentary I'm making over my gameplay.

I would love to hear what people think about it, let me know if its good and what you would change video wise or audio.

ps. As far as the video quality is concerned this was recorded before I had capture hardware, that will be up to 1080p later this week.

Thanks ahead of time guys! Looking forward to hearing what you have to say. :)

Lizzeelive

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You are so good at this! I was interested throughout the entire video. I never got bored. I will be sticking around and watching you grow! You are going to get big. I know it. Your personality is perfect for this, your quality is on point! Your branding needs work, but your content is great!

TobyWan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You are so good at this! I was interested throughout the entire video. I never got bored. I will be sticking around and watching you grow! You are going to get big. I know it. Your personality is perfect for this, your quality is on point! Your branding needs work, but your content is great!
Thanks so much for the response! Im glad you liked it, yeah branding wise it was me with a digital pen just being scared in an art program haha, but Im planning on getting some professional stuff done hopefully in the near future.