First Official Video! Need Feedback!

Holydoom96

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'd say keep it up, maybe play new games that are coop like For Honor and that, i think that's a good way to go about since lots of people will be searching for it right now, best to use that to ur advantage if you can, other then that i got much else lol.

Rieverze

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Great video! Only thing I had is that I don't know this game and I had no idea what was happening but that made it also very enjoyable to watch. Great content, I think if you keep putting out content like this you're gonna get somewhere good! And man, that intro is lit.

Humor Hub

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'd say keep it up, maybe play new games that are coop like For Honor and that, i think that's a good way to go about since lots of people will be searching for it right now, best to use that to ur advantage if you can, other then that i got much else lol.
Yeah we will do games like that probably in the future. Currently though we are all still pretty broke gamers lol so our series are kind of ways to get around that
(Quickplay: Free Games, DEMOlition: Demos of games, and Bargain Bin: Games under 5 dollars) but eventually down the line we will for sure work towards playing games like that. Thanks for watching![DOUBLEPOST=1487193351,1487193252][/DOUBLEPOST]
Great video! Only thing I had is that I don't know this game and I had no idea what was happening but that made it also very enjoyable to watch. Great content, I think if you keep putting out content like this you're gonna get somewhere good! And man, that intro is lit.
Yeah our man Sly did a good job on the intro and trust us we had no idea what was going on in this game either. Thanks for viewing!

OzzyMikeNaz

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah we will do games like that probably in the future. Currently though we are all still pretty broke gamers lol so our series are kind of ways to get around that
(Quickplay: Free Games, DEMOlition: Demos of games, and Bargain Bin: Games under 5 dollars) but eventually down the line we will for sure work towards playing games like that. Thanks for watching![DOUBLEPOST=1487193351,1487193252][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah our man Sly did a good job on the intro and trust us we had no idea what was going on in this game either. Thanks for viewing!
Steam is a great resource for open source games. Been finding lots of good quality games there for free.

Humor Hub

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Steam is a great resource for open source games. Been finding lots of good quality games there for free.
Yeah we will use Steam as time progresses currently though we are looking just for small free games to start out.

SauceOne

The Sauce
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
We already use Steam pretty regularly for finding content, especially for our DEMOlition series, but thank you for the suggestion, regardless. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Humor Hub

Jack Rackam

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Wow, really impressed by your editing! The pacing was solid, the graphics were helpful but not intrusive (I appreciate that you're not using facecams), and you pay a lot of attention to detail. Really good stuff. The one thing I will say is that I'm not sure what exactly is going on in the video. Like clearly that's more to do with the game than you guys, but it would be nice to have a little explanation of the game first, and maybe in future videos some interaction between players. Right now it seems like a string of unrelated funny comments on different parts of a game that doesn't present clear connections or a story or anything like that. Just feels disconnected as a whole. Still, I can see all the love and hard work you've put into this video. Hope this helps, cheers!

SauceOne

The Sauce
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
Wow, really impressed by your editing! The pacing was solid, the graphics were helpful but not intrusive (I appreciate that you're not using facecams), and you pay a lot of attention to detail. Really good stuff. The one thing I will say is that I'm not sure what exactly is going on in the video. Like clearly that's more to do with the game than you guys, but it would be nice to have a little explanation of the game first, and maybe in future videos some interaction between players. Right now it seems like a string of unrelated funny comments on different parts of a game that doesn't present clear connections or a story or anything like that. Just feels disconnected as a whole. Still, I can see all the love and hard work you've put into this video. Hope this helps, cheers!
Thank you for your compliments! We have put a lot of time and effort into making sure our editing is good and that we add enough extra content to make things a little more interesting. Personally, I find that facecams don't really add much to a gameplay, especially when it's a game like this one. I think it's far more immersive without facecams.
When it comes to explaining the story...in this particular game, there wasn't much of a story to be had. The biggest problem we've had so far is finding ways to make the beginning of our videos more exciting, and it's hard to do that while explaining the game (or showing a portion where the game is explained). We do always have a description/explanation of the game in our video description, but I understand why you are looking for context. I will talk to our other editor about this and see if we can come up with a way to give a bit more context without making things too boring.

As far as interaction goes, well, our main shtick is that we play single-player games and create funny moments out of it. Most channels that do single-player games do Let's Plays or if they do funny moments, it's only one person, but I think having a bunch of different people's reactions added in there kind of makes things more interesting. As has been said previously by @Humor Hub , we will be doing co-op from time to time as well as Versus and Challenges series'. It's just hard with all the people we have (people working, school, etc.) to schedule things, plus it's more work to edit those types of videos, so we aren't able to do videos together very often. Also, if we're doing things the way we normally do them (multi-perspective), if someone's audio or something gets messed up, it kind of ruins the whole recording for everybody. That's the beauty of our QuickPlay, DEMOlition, and Bargain Bin series', because you don't have to plan a date and record together— everyone can record on their own time and all they have to do is send it to an editor before a certain date. Every once in awhile, though, we'll throw in some multiplayer stuff.