• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

#First Millestone.

Hashtag10

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey Guys. I've just started 2 months ago and yesterday i hit my 10 Subs milestone. I don't know if it's a slow start or not. Hope you could tell me. :D
Also, what do you think my course of action should be next so i could grow to my next milestone: 100 Subscribers?
Thanks. ;)

YouTubers United Podcast

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Everyone grows at different rates.
From 1-100 I really put too much focus on the subscriber number and not enough attention on making a watchable product or optimizing for SEO.
Congratulations on 10 subs. I promise if you focus on your videos first and your sub number second, the next 90 subs will come much faster!
Good luck!

Reactions: Hashtag10

Hashtag10

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Everyone grows at different rates.
From 1-100 I really put too much focus on the subscriber number and not enough attention on making a watchable product or optimizing for SEO.
Congratulations on 10 subs. I promise if you focus on your videos first and your sub number second, the next 90 subs will come much faster!
Good luck!
I'll work harder every day. Thanks man. :D

Rafij Rahman Rohan

Be Yourself
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Honestly sometime small milestone give you much happiness.After all everyone start from 0.Congrats on your 10 subs mate,hope you multiple this milestone soon.Best of luck :)

zaffron

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congratulation for the 10 subs. I think if you increase the quality of your content, then you will have a bigger chance to grow faster. Currently your channel is very awesome but it needs more promotion. One good way to increase your audience very fast is to make collaboration with another youtuber.

Hashtag10

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Congratulation for the 10 subs. I think if you increase the quality of your content, then you will have a bigger chance to grow faster. Currently your channel is very awesome but it needs more promotion. One good way to increase your audience very fast is to make collaboration with another youtuber.
Thank for all the advices. Props.
Right now im focusing on how to improve my content quality.
Thanks, i appceriate it. :D

WokingWithWill

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
10 subs is a good start. Just continue to make video and it will eventually get to 100 subs.