• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

First Milestone ! 100 Subscribe and 10k Views in 3 Months !!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer

Hi my friends in yytalk community !
i have archieved my first milestone today after 3 months of hardwork and consistenly.

for any that not yet reach like the same milestone as mine, please dont give up on your goals.
as long you put your passion and hardwork it will be paid with a good result and never stop researching.

and for any that already pass higher milestone than me, please give some advice to improve my content quality and any mistakes that maybe i didnt realize.

Thanks for this community for helping too.
:D

Jbarker91

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score

Hi my friends in yytalk community !
i have archieved my first milestone today after 3 months of hardwork and consistenly.

for any that not yet reach like the same milestone as mine, please dont give up on your goals.
as long you put your passion and hardwork it will be paid with a good result and never stop researching.

and for any that already pass higher milestone than me, please give some advice to improve my content quality and any mistakes that maybe i didnt realize.

Thanks for this community for helping too.
Hey congrats on reaching 100 subs in only 3 months. That's a really good milestone. Seriously great work :) It takes a lot of time and effort to get a YouTube channel going and to get it to grow. Keep up the great work creating wonderful content and it'll be awesome to see where you'll go from here. What are your goals for this upcoming year?

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
thanks my friend !!
i hope the upcoming year i can reach 1k and more, i want to spread my passion in youtube with more and more people.
I really enjoying using youtube as community to share my hobby.