First lot of subscribers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Ted

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Just wondered how you started to get your first subscribers? I really don't wanna spam everybody with requests to look at my channel, but I don't really know how to promote it in the right way. Any help would be appreciated. Sorry if this is on the site somewhere. I am new and there is a lot of information that I've been looking at.
Thanks.

Reactions: Fox Beat

Fox Beat

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hi everyone,
Just wondered how you started to get your first subscribers? I really don't wanna spam everybody with requests to look at my channel, but I don't really know how to promote it in the right way. Any help would be appreciated. Sorry if this is on the site somewhere. I am new and there is a lot of information that I've been looking at.
Thanks.
Just make sure to upload ur vids consistently, they'll come and subscribe to ur channel by itself.

Also, don't forget to be active on any forum like this and put ur channel as ur profile signature!! Trust me, they will come to you, and ur cahnnel will growth!!

Sibernethy

Questin' for a Jestin'
Reaction score
Website
www.sibernethy.com
Channel Type
Gamer
There's a saying that "sales is the business of making friends." I think that's true for Youtube as well. Most of my first subscribers before hitting 200 were people I've talked to at some point. Basically everyone who knew my channel back then knew me from somewhere else previously.

After 200, I started going up faster due to having been friends with several Youtubers from southeast Europe (Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia, etc).

Basically if SEO doesn't work out, networking is a great way (if done right) to give you a head start and well beyond that.

Fox Beat

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
There's a saying that "sales is the business of making friends." I think that's true for Youtube as well. Most of my first subscribers before hitting 200 were people I've talked to at some point. Basically everyone who knew my channel back then knew me from somewhere else previously.

After 200, I started going up faster due to having been friends with several Youtubers from southeast Europe (Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia, etc).

Basically if SEO doesn't work out, networking is a great way (if done right) to give you a head start and well beyond that.
I agree with it!!

Reactions: Sibernethy

Magicturtle

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Its really hard man. A lot of people want the same things.
If you arent familiar with the addon "Tubebuddy" I would suggest checking it out. It helps you with things like getting more optimal tags for your videos so people can find you.

sledrunner31

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I posted my vids on a few subreddits that were applicable to my content. I just posted every now and then no spamming or anything. That got me my first subs and continues to get me more today.

Fox Beat

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Its really hard man. A lot of people want the same things.
If you arent familiar with the addon "Tubebuddy" I would suggest checking it out. It helps you with things like getting more optimal tags for your videos so people can find you.
Even you can check ur video title quality with this tool! It's a very important tool...[DOUBLEPOST=1492481925,1492478375][/DOUBLEPOST]
I posted my vids on a few subreddits that were applicable to my content. I just posted every now and then no spamming or anything. That got me my first subs and continues to get me more today.
great idea, just a bit of advice from me based on my own experience. Do not post any promotion threads suddenly, but before that, maybe we need to make a connection among fellow redittors first, such as giving an advice, comments, like etc. then we post our promotion thread.

datguyonYT

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You go to the comment section of a p o r n video and post a link to your channel.
It has worked for me...

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I bet by commenting on other channels, and people checking out my channel and liking what they see. I didn't have a facebook or instagram in the beginning, nor did I share on forums such as this one. Now I do, but I still think most people find me trough comments on other channels.

Fox Beat

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
You go to the comment section of a p o r n video and post a link to your channel.
It has worked for me...
LOLLLLLL

:welldone:[DOUBLEPOST=1492483357,1492482816][/DOUBLEPOST]
I bet by commenting on other channels, and people checking out my channel and liking what they see. I didn't have a facebook or instagram in the beginning, nor did I share on forums such as this one. Now I do, but I still think most people find me trough comments on other channels.
Aye maan... such a great channel!! dat cooollll!!

Reactions: datguyonYT
Status
Not open for further replies.