• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

First Adsense payment from YouTube

Min/Max Munchking

Loving YTtalk
This isn't my first Adsense payment ever, I had high-traffic blogs and websites with ads on in the past, but this is the first one from YouTube. Hopefully not the last one either.
Anyhow, €113 and some change worth of ad revenue (November & December combined) just hit my bank account, yay! :woohoo!:

Nice, the first one is always the most satisfying IMHO. It's tha same with affiliate marketing and selling ebooks and stuff. The first few sales are pretty awesome even if it's a just afew dollars. ^^

Nice, the first one is always the most satisfying IMHO. It's tha same with affiliate marketing and selling ebooks and stuff. The first few sales are pretty awesome even if it's a just afew dollars. ^^

Yeah, I was very ecstatic this time last year when my Patreon notifications started trickling in. In hindsight, I should've enabled YT ads too, as soon as I hit 1k subs. I haven't had a single comment whining about them so far, but I thought people are gonna hate this change. In reality, most viewers are already conditioned by ads on other channels they watch, so I don't think they even notice.

Good for me, good for them, so I'll keep the ads on I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah, I was very ecstatic this time last year when my Patreon notifications started trickling in. In hindsight, I should've enabled YT ads too, as soon as I hit 1k subs. I haven't had a single comment whining about them so far, but I thought people are gonna hate this change. In reality, most viewers are already conditioned by ads on other channels they watch, so I don't think they even notice.

Good for me, good for them, so I'll keep the ads on I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

In 6 years I've only ever had one negative comment about ads and it was totally justified and he was quite polite about it too. I had put too many midrolls on the video essentially. His comment led to me removing all but one of them. ^^

Back