• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

First 10 subs!

Ishay Frenkel

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Haha I know it's probably not a lot, but getting my first 10 subs is definitely a milestone, and now I got a few people commenting on my videos which is really nice and motivational.
It happened after 1 week, so at the first day of my channel I uploaded 1 video and the trailer, and 7 days after, the second video.

I hope I'll reach the next milestone soon :D

Reactions: S_Mielz

Jonatan Moser

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Haha I know it's probably not a lot, but getting my first 10 subs is definitely a milestone, and now I got a few people commenting on my videos which is really nice and motivational.
It happened after 1 week, so at the first day of my channel I uploaded 1 video and the trailer, and 7 days after, the second video.

I hope I'll reach the next milestone soon :D
Congrats - small strokes fell great oaks! :)

I remember getting my first 10 subs - it feels pretty good! But trust me, when you get to your first 100 you'll be out of your mind! ;-)

Ishay Frenkel

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Congrats - small strokes fell great oaks! :)

I remember getting my first 10 subs - it feels pretty good! But trust me, when you get to your first 100 you'll be out of your mind! ;-)
I love that idiom! (googled it right now haha), learned something new today :)

Thank you very much, hope to get there soon ;)

Ishay Frenkel

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I love how happy you are about 10 subs because I feel you! :D
Congratulations :angel:
Haha yeah it's actually really weird because I have a second channel with ~500 new subscribers every month, but starting another channel from scratch has the same feelings, so first 10 are way more valuable than another 100 on the popular channel if you know what I mean ;)

Congrats! I hit that milestone myself recently. It really is a great feeling.
Thank you guys! :)

Reactions: WordPress Lover

DLUK

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congratulations! keep up the good work :) Will grow in no time :D