Fireviews

Michael Carlyle

The Active Member!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Reviewer
Yeah exactly, it makes it so the fireviews are nice, but they're not ideal because people will just rate on their site and comment on their site, when you're really wanting those ratings and comments to add to your stats.
Yeah, I'd love it if the ratings came onto my video (well the LIKES haha), and the comments! :p,

But that could come in one of the higher packages (other than my free package lol)

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Yeah, I'd love it if the ratings came onto my video (well the LIKES haha), and the comments! :p,

But that could come in one of the higher packages (other than my free package lol)
hahaha yeah, make it so the likes go to my stats, but the dislikes stay on fireviews! LOVE IT

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Hey fireviews, if you ever come back to check this thread, I have a suggestion. make an option so you can leave feedback anonymously. If people weren't such butt hurt childish idiots this wouldn't be necessary, but it is. It's painfully obvious that everyone is liking everyone's videos because they are afraid of getting disliked, and I've already seen that's how it goes, when you dislike somebody's video they will come dislike yours or go to your channel and leave a hateful comment (aren't people just lovely?) But if there was an option to leave feedback anonymously this would fix that problem completely.

Michael Carlyle

The Active Member!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Reviewer
Hey fireviews, if you ever come back to check this thread, I have a suggestion. make an option so you can leave feedback anonymously. If people weren't such butt hurt childish idiots this wouldn't be necessary, but it is. It's painfully obvious that everyone is liking everyone's videos because they are afraid of getting disliked, and I've already seen that's how it goes, when you dislike somebody's video they will come dislike yours or go to your channel and leave a hateful comment (aren't people just lovely?) But if there was an option to leave feedback anonymously this would fix that problem completely.
Yeah I think this is an awesome idea!, it would solve the 'you disliked my video, so I'll dislike yours' problem!

Reactions: Symph