Fireviews

Michael Carlyle

The Active Member!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Reviewer
Buying Fire Views is a great way to jump into Fireviews if you don't have the time to spend earning free views. People who buy views usually jump to the top of the most popular page (as long as their content is rated positively by the community) much quicker than others, and it's also a good way to get top priority in the viewing order (you get viewed first by new members).
I know it probably doesn't mean much coming from the Founder telling you how effective it is to buy views on Fireviews, but we really have had amazing results. It's like the most efficient and effective form of advertising on the web. Instead of advertising through boring old banner ads, you get a whole profile with feedback and interaction from everyone who views it on Fireviews.
And we really do appreciate the support. The money we make from views is what helps keep the site online, and pays for advertising to keep Fireviews growing, and many other things.
One day I will consider buying some fireviews!, but currently I have enough time to get like 100 fireviews in an hour 30mins! which then normally gets me to the 'todays most popular profiles', I have been #1 on that before, but then I had to delete the profile to make room for my next profile...

Why don't you add the ability to assign fireviews to profiles, like in the past! (We had that feature in the past...i think!)

GuerrillaDayProject

Guerrilla Day Players
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
This thread is the reason that we are active on this forum, it is also the catalyst that we needed to dip our toes into the water with FireViews. We're a sketch comedy channel that promotes on Fireviews, we have not been paid to endorse the service only our experience has motivated us to do so.

Over the past days we have had a tremendous boost in our quality viewership. When traffic comes to a YouTube Viewer, most of your audience is not logged in to an account-- you must make incredibly compelling material for viewers to take the time to leave feedback. The relationships that you build with fellow producers are invaluable; we all understand the stakes of a Like and Comment. As a reward for watching videos and earning free FireViews, we've met a few comedy troupes, musicians and artists that we'd love to collaborate with soon. It's not a new idea to the platform, these behaviors are fundamental to YouTube Promotion-- FireViews simply implements common courtesy (which is something that many internet viewers have never heard of). Whenever a comment is left on a video, it carries over to our YouTube page. We gained likes and dislikes alike from the service on account of the attachment of a comment-- so negative feedback is possible, but who doesn't mind a little controversy brewing on your feed? These comments and reviews through like minded YouTube users have motivated us to promote our work in more difficult arenas amid the vast expanses of the world wide web. This service trumps our previous social networking tools in connectivity and efficiency. We have thousands of real friends that are less active in our work now than fellows we've met through FireViews. Not every friend cares about YouTube's analytics when you post to Facebook -- and comments on Zuckerbergs behemoth are kept there to wither not transferred to the embedded video. That's such a crucial element of FireViews.
We've had a great experience and we'll be using FireViews to promote our channel until we're sick of getting noticed, however the weakness of the service may be one of the core principles. Because the promotion of your video is based upon watching other work the service is a a roulette of sorts. There are no categories, and the service is flooded with younger producers that are in violation of SOPA/PIPA. Thankfully that bill did not pass, but the number of video game walk throughs or lyric videos is quite dense. It's just a byproduct of an open promotional tool, but with everyone winning a trophy for the past few decades-- there's a rampant lack of restraint of self-promotion in these waters. We keep our content short and original. Never promoting a video over three minutes on the service, as we understand that to benefit from fellow promoters we must keep our content interesting and succinct. There are more 15 minute screen captures of video games than one could possibly watch, fortunately the skip button allows you to channel surf until you find original content. For this reason, we agree that anonymous viewing cannot be an option in this arena, that is after all the basic function of YouTube, and without categories you'll find that the audience that is watching your videos may not be in the mood for what you're promoting. Having to take accountability for what you say to a fellow, really discourages negative feedback that may be entirely situational. FireViews divides the content between "Original" and "Someone else's" in the upload operation for a new profile, but we'd like to see further division into categories of unique original material versus creative commons protected content.
Once you're active in the community and exercising proper etiquette-- this is a brilliant tool for building an audience. If only the site recognized annotations it would be a perfect tool for releasing a flagship video (there are links provided back to YouTube on the side. But if we're any indication of rest of the users, those only get clicked 3% of the time.) With that said, we understand this service to keep in line with YouTube's T.O.S., we've received no strikes against our account. And all of the research that we did prior to promoting through the channel reinforced the same idea. This is a legitimate way to find your audience in a flood of tens of thousands of daily uploads in a post Google YouTube.

Thanks for great service, we'll spare you as we take over the world.

Jordan Fountain

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
This thread is the reason that we are active on this forum, it is also the catalyst that we needed to dip our toes into the water with FireViews. We're a sketch comedy channel that promotes on Fireviews, we have not been paid to endorse the service only our experience has motivated us to do so.

Over the past days we have had a tremendous boost in our quality viewership. When traffic comes to a YouTube Viewer, most of your audience is not logged in to an account-- you must make incredibly compelling material for viewers to take the time to leave feedback. The relationships that you build with fellow producers are invaluable; we all understand the stakes of a Like and Comment. As a reward for watching videos and earning free FireViews, we've met a few comedy troupes, musicians and artists that we'd love to collaborate with soon. It's not a new idea to the platform, these behaviors are fundamental to YouTube Promotion-- FireViews simply implements common courtesy (which is something that many internet viewers have never heard of). Whenever a comment is left on a video, it carries over to our YouTube page. We gained likes and dislikes alike from the service on account of the attachment of a comment-- so negative feedback is possible, but who doesn't mind a little controversy brewing on your feed? These comments and reviews through like minded YouTube users have motivated us to promote our work in more difficult arenas amid the vast expanses of the world wide web. This service trumps our previous social networking tools in connectivity and efficiency. We have thousands of real friends that are less active in our work now than fellows we've met through FireViews. Not every friend cares about YouTube's analytics when you post to Facebook -- and comments on Zuckerbergs behemoth are kept there to wither not transferred to the embedded video. That's such a crucial element of FireViews.
We've had a great experience and we'll be using FireViews to promote our channel until we're sick of getting noticed, however the weakness of the service may be one of the core principles. Because the promotion of your video is based upon watching other work the service is a a roulette of sorts. There are no categories, and the service is flooded with younger producers that are in violation of SOPA/PIPA. Thankfully that bill did not pass, but the number of video game walk throughs or lyric videos is quite dense. It's just a byproduct of an open promotional tool, but with everyone winning a trophy for the past few decades-- there's a rampant lack of restraint of self-promotion in these waters. We keep our content short and original. Never promoting a video over three minutes on the service, as we understand that to benefit from fellow promoters we must keep our content interesting and succinct. There are more 15 minute screen captures of video games than one could possibly watch, fortunately the skip button allows you to channel surf until you find original content. For this reason, we agree that anonymous viewing cannot be an option in this arena, that is after all the basic function of YouTube, and without categories you'll find that the audience that is watching your videos may not be in the mood for what you're promoting. Having to take accountability for what you say to a fellow, really discourages negative feedback that may be entirely situational. FireViews divides the content between "Original" and "Someone else's" in the upload operation for a new profile, but we'd like to see further division into categories of unique original material versus creative commons protected content.
Once you're active in the community and exercising proper etiquette-- this is a brilliant tool for building an audience. If only the site recognized annotations it would be a perfect tool for releasing a flagship video (there are links provided back to YouTube on the side. But if we're any indication of rest of the users, those only get clicked 3% of the time.) With that said, we understand this service to keep in line with YouTube's T.O.S., we've received no strikes against our account. And all of the research that we did prior to promoting through the channel reinforced the same idea. This is a legitimate way to find your audience in a flood of tens of thousands of daily uploads in a post Google YouTube.

Thanks for great service, we'll spare you as we take over the world.
thank you very much for your extensive investigation. I will give fire views a legitimate try. I would be furious if got my account banned or something like that though

GuerrillaDayProject

Guerrilla Day Players
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
We'll keep you updated if anything changes. One note-- until we achieve partner status we have turned off google Ads. We've heard more horror than success stories about non partnered channels with monetized accounts. As if it's the way that Google is cleaning out accounts that do not suit their agenda.

Jordan Fountain

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
We'll keep you updated if anything changes. One note-- until we achieve partner status we have turned off google Ads. We've heard more horror than success stories about non partnered channels with monetized accounts. As if it's the way that Google is cleaning out accounts that do not suit their agenda.
yeah, now that i tried it, i want out. I wasn't aware that you could buy views and that sounds like something that could get me in hot water. After I made an account, I wanted out. I cannot close my account though. I am just going to leave it alone and hope nothing bad comes out of it. I have a partnership and I do not want to ruin it.

GuerrillaDayProject

Guerrilla Day Players
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
We use the free service. While views can be bought, there's no guarantee on the time limit in which they are fulfilled. It's a traffic magnent and another layer of encouragement on the viewer to give feedback, not a guarantee of positive review or a like. As we've come to understand New YouTube it's in line with the T.O.S. -- Do you see it differently?

GuerrillaDayProject

Guerrilla Day Players
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey opinionated/clandestine/esoteric internet dwellers-- if there's such a flaw with the service, would you mind elaborating on this knowledge in a non-paranoid fashion? Wink.