Finding similar, small Youtubers

Weallstink965

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Find a big channel in your niche and look at the comments, some may be small youtubers :3
Small youtubers of a niche tend to support big youtubers of a niche as a way for inspiration etc so you can usually find them in the communities there xP

Also searching and changing search results to upload date can sometimes help.

Reactions: NickDodd

MindfulInquirer

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
The only real way I manage to find any half decent search results is searching whatever niche I'm search and then changing the Upload Date to 'This Month' and see what catches my eye, other than that your right, only dancing with the algorithm will get you anywhere close to being "noticed".
Probably one of the good methods to do that. What happens after you've found a couple of good smaller channels is YT will send you to other similar channels, because the keywords are often very specific and quite exclusive in the YT universe.

Iron-Will

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I like the 'comments' idea! Once oyu find a YouTube channel that is similar, and that has some comments, check out the channels behind those comments - you may find some similar channels!

Otherwise, do searching for videos using keywords that your niche is about. Once you find videos, check out their channel to see if they fit your niche!

It's a bit hard to find other youtubers in my niche too, especially in my country! I have found a few triathlon channels in other countries, but I seem to be the only one in Australia! haha.