Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Finding New Posts

Discussion in 'Useful Site Information' started by Michael, Sep 19, 2011.

1. Michael
    I Love YTtalk
    So a few people have asked me this questions so I thought a guide was needed even though it is very simple to do. To check new posts since your last visit click on the What's New? link at the top of the forum in our navigation bar. This will show you all updated posts since your last visit.

Hope that helps :)

2. JZilla1995
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $37
  3. SaNe Clan
    Cash:
    $7
    Thank you so much for the info! This website really does help us smaller youtubers understand more! thank you again!!!

4. chris3377
    Cash:
    $0
    Very useful, thank you!

5. Questionable Ole
    Cash:
    $25
    Ooh, great! Simple, but I missed it - thanks :)

6. Kyonite
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $96
    Wait, so does the latest post list thing on the right side of the homepage show all posts that are new as well? Cause sometimes there are posts I find that are recent but weren't listed in that tab.

7. KatyAdelson
    I Love YTtalk Moderator
    Cash:
    $4,865
    The recent posts on the right side of the homepage only shows brand new threads. It's different than the "What's new" section. The "What's New" section will include the new threads if you haven't clicked on them yet + any thread that has had a recent reply that you haven't seen yet. Once you click on a thread, it's no longer considered new until someone posts a reply that you haven't seen. ^_^

Kyonite likes this.