Finding contest sponsors

OneMinuteEconomics

Reaction score
Hey guys,

So I run a reasonably popular niche YouTube channel (One Minute Economics, ~19k subs at the moment of writing) and for the launch of my second book, I'm thinking about organizing a contest. Through the contest, I'll basically reward people for buying the book, tweeting about the book, mentioning it on FB and so on.

The thing is, since OME is a niche channel, I don't really have existing relationships with sponsors. AdSense + selling my first book is more than enough for me.

Therefore, I guess I have to get my hands dirty and search for sponsors... something I don't exactly have a lot of experience with :)

Do you have any suggestions?

Suggestions as in companies that are active in the YouTube space such as Squarespace or any other company that you think would be a good fit for this contest. I'm not picky when it comes to prizes, it's all up to the sponsors as long as they're "evergreen" enough for most people to find them useful/desirable.

Also, if you've organized a contest in the past and have some tips to share, I'm more than open to suggestions.

TIA!