Find Out Whether You Have Haters Or Not !!

Saket Sekhsaria

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
I have a way to see why people hate/dont like your vids .
I have seen many people who ask about haters or not and i realized a way to do it.
Create a video completely opposite of what you do.
If you make funny vlogs make a serious vlog/rant (Should be almost equally good)
IF you do this and get less dislikes then they just dont like that style and if it is more dislikes than before then you have constant haters.
I hope this helps !!

Pearl

Sleepyhead~
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
People hate to be dicks. They don't need a reason.

Reactions: Tonio

Tonio

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director
i mean i like doing what i do on youtube and i felt like social media is ok but why complain on say like facebook and stuff about relationships and stuff like you have it the worst in life and youtube opened up doors for me we all know stars have videos on youtube and they get hated on for whatever reason we can't impress everyone:cool:

Reactions: Saket Sekhsaria

Saket Sekhsaria

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
i mean i like doing what i do on youtube and i felt like social media is ok but why complain on say like facebook and stuff about relationships and stuff like you have it the worst in life and youtube opened up doors for me we all know stars have videos on youtube and they get hated on for whatever reason we can't impress everyone:cool:
Well said man[DOUBLEPOST=1365270579,1365270514][/DOUBLEPOST]This is just a solution for people who post and ask why they get hate.
I have seen like 3 posts like that today and i wanted to provide them an alternative solution

razrxx

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have a way to see why people hate/dont like your vids .
I have seen many people who ask about haters or not and i realized a way to do it.
Create a video completely opposite of what you do.
If you make funny vlogs make a serious vlog/rant (Should be almost equally good)
IF you do this and get less dislikes then they just dont like that style and if it is more dislikes than before then you have constant haters.
I hope this helps !!
hey i say if there going hate let them it should not stop u from makeing videos :D

Reactions: Saket Sekhsaria

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I don't see manipulating your audience in that manner to be a good method of maintaining it on YouTube.