• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Finally went past 200 subsrcibers!

StockTown

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Morning all!

Finally able to report a little milestone again. Reaching 200 was a little bit harder than expected, but hey, easy would make this experience boring after a while, right.

So I keep on hustling and hope that you guys having a blast making silly little videos, too ;)

odabaco

I've Got It
Reaction score
Big congrats! It seems sometimes that the big milestones get the attention, but it is the early /little ones which are like moving mountains! Well done!

Reactions: StockTown

StockTown

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Big congrats! It seems sometimes that the big milestones get the attention, but it is the early /little ones which are like moving mountains! Well done!
Thank you! Moving mountains describes it best ;)

ChemicalScence

This Guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrats! It's always such a great feeling hitting a new milestone :) I wish you the best of luck on your next goal! :D

Jbarker91

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Morning all!

Finally able to report a little milestone again. Reaching 200 was a little bit harder than expected, but hey, easy would make this experience boring after a while, right.

So I keep on hustling and hope that you guys having a blast making silly little videos, too ;)
This is way cool! Congratulations on your achievement