• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Finally the 10k sub milestone!

Smartie

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Very excited to reach the 10,000 subscribers milestone. =) hard work does pay off. When people say "you won't make it, YouTube is a very hard platform" That's just their opinion.

Was here 2 years ago with 0 subs. Now I feel like this channel is starting to take off really fast. Anyone who really has the passion to keep going, you will be blessed in the long run. Keep your head up peeps & work hard.

Reactions: Crown

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Very excited to reach the 10,000 subscribers milestone. =) hard work does pay off. When people say "you won't make it, YouTube is a very hard platform" That's just their opinion.

Was here 2 years ago with 0 subs. Now I feel like this channel is starting to take off really fast. Anyone who really has the passion to keep going, you will be blessed in the long run. Keep your head up peeps & work hard.
Congratulations on 10,000 subscribers!:)

Reactions: Smartie

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Congrats on your growth. Go easy on the beer lol !

Smartie

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrats on your growth. Go easy on the beer lol !
no worries my man. a lot of people seem think i'm raging alcoholic on yt lol. I barley drink, i only pop beers on saturdays. haha either way thanks![DOUBLEPOST=1537945853,1537945827][/DOUBLEPOST]
10k.. wow.. Great job, next stop 100k!
yes that will be the next goal in mind. looking forward to it![DOUBLEPOST=1537945873][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congratulations on 10,000 subscribers!:)
thank you!

ASMR Zelda

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congratulations on getting 10k! That’s definitely my next goal