• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Finally Reached 1k subs and 100k views!

NerdyEquinox

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Guys, it means so much to me that I have met this goal! I am hoping that if I continue to post consistently, that I will reach 1,500 subscribers and 115k views. It would mean a lot if you helped me reach this. Also, I am looking for people to collab with as well as some advice to improve my channel. Thanks for reading my post.

Reactions: darkstarmedia

Boris Qs

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Guys, it means so much to me that I have met this goal!
Congrats on the milestone
I am hoping that if I continue to post consistently, that I will reach 1,500 subscribers and 115k views.
Thats it...posting engaging videos and your sub counts will increase.
It would mean a lot if you helped me reach this. Also, I am looking for people to collab with
On what topic?
as well as some advice to improve my channel. Thanks for reading my post.
well The my channel will help you with that

NNEKA

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
congrats on reaching 1000! Truly, consistency is key. Keep up the good work and your milestone for the year will definitely be within your grasp

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Guys, it means so much to me that I have met this goal! I am hoping that if I continue to post consistently, that I will reach 1,500 subscribers and 115k views. It would mean a lot if you helped me reach this. Also, I am looking for people to collab with as well as some advice to improve my channel. Thanks for reading my post.

Wow, that's a heck of a milestone, congratulations!