Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Finally monitized!

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Monetization & Partnership Forum' started by TCME, Jul 3, 2018.

1. TCME
    Cash:
    $50
    After waiting since November/December youtube finally made me a partner and ive got ads running on my channel, as an added bonus i not a load of my vids that had been age restricted have had their restrictions lifted.
    I've been off this forum for a while till last week i came on to have a moan as the "end of June" estimate was fast approaching and i was convinced it still would not happen, it didnt, but 3 days later it has!
    keep at it guys, really good to see you all reaching milestones, well done.

UhoohExtra and darksmokeyt like this.
  2. NNEKA
    Cash:
    $18
    Congratulations. It's indeed nice and satisfactory to get results and recognition for all the hard work and efforts. More money to your bank acct and best of luck

3. Jealous Lawn Care
    Cash:
    $34
    Seems strange, why were you demonitized in Nov/Dec...the big demonitization happened at the end of Feb 2018?

4. Looped Fruit
    YTtalk Mad
    Cash:
    $1
    Congratulations, hard work pays off!

5. EVO
    EVO
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $212
    Congrats dude. Its nice to get a little pocket money for your efforts.

6. Jealous Lawn Care
    Cash:
    $34
    thanks guys, this was definitely a big milestone to get past!

7. TCME
    Cash:
    $50
    I was'nt demonitized, id just put off monitization till i got past 5k subs, i thought the money id get was so small there was no point risking people being put off my vids by adverts.