• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Finally Hitting 200 Subs!

Will you subscribe to my channel?

• Hell ya I would!

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Maybe...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • In your dreams buddy!

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

Gameoverjack

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
After putting in soo much effort and being as consistent as I can! I finally hit 200 subs! And to think that I jumped from 100 to 200 subs in a week and a half is just amazing! I am just really thankful for what I and my.....no our community has achieved and hopefully we go bigger and higher than we ever have! And also I have finally made my first amazing channel trailer with GTA V cinematics and all! And hope some of you are inspired by this (or atleast gave you some confidence) and yeah I will see you guys on my next video! See Yaa !!!

Reactions: VibematicVlog

VibematicVlog

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
After putting in soo much effort and being as consistent as I can! I finally hit 200 subs! And to think that I jumped from 100 to 200 subs in a week and a half is just amazing! I am just really thankful for what I and my.....no our community has achieved and hopefully we go bigger and higher than we ever have! And also I have finally made my first amazing channel trailer with GTA V cinematics and all! And hope some of you are inspired by this (or atleast gave you some confidence) and yeah I will see you guys on my next video! See Yaa !!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I'm actually on my way to hitting 200 subs myself! That is pretty fast to gain 100 subs, I wish you the very best and much success!!! And. HELL YA I WOULD sub to your channel! lol

Reactions: Gameoverjack

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
Good job. Also just a tick under 200. Keep it up

Reactions: Gameoverjack

AllenSae

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type